If you have any questions about the information below, please call us! Our team is standing by.
We made it!! We are incredibly happy to announce that we are returning to normal business hours on May 11th and will resume seeing all appointment types. We missed you during the break and are so excited to care for you at your next appointment. Thank you for your kind words of support and positivity. They have fueled our team’s spirit as we’ve been working hard to prepare to get back to work and incorporate our new COVID safety processes.
We are very proud to say that we were able to keep our team members employed during this difficult time and we want you to know that they spent their time “off” focused on getting better, for YOU!
They participated in daily training seminars to further advance their knowledge and skills. They trained relentlessly on all of our new COVID safety processes and many of our team members were also part of crafting Colorado’s state guidelines. And most importantly, our team re-charged their batteries, so they are returning to work fresh and ready to go! If you haven’t checked out the amazing videos they created yet, head over to Instagram or Facebook to see them! @EspireDental
Our doctors and leadership team also worked tirelessly to prepare new policies and processes that do absolutely everything in our power to provide a safe environment for you and for our team. Here’s what to expect at your next appointment. Our team will also call to remind you of these things prior to your appointment. Rest assured, we’ve got you covered!
Helpful Tips: Before You Arrive
- We have “Contactless” forms! Please sign your consent forms electronically, before you arrive. (i.e. – Screening Consent, HIPAA, Financial Policy).
- Please bring and wear your face mask.
- Smile! We’re excited to care for you.
Pre- Appointment Screening
- We will take your temperature and ask a few quick questions about how you’re feeling, before you come inside the practice
- For your safety and the safety of others, we will reappoint you if you have symptoms.
Pre- Appointment Screening
- Social Distance is happening!
- Our lobby is set up to help you remain 6 feet apart.
- Our team will be giving out SMILES instead of hugs.
- Hand sanitizing stations are everywhere.
- All hard surfaces are being thoroughly and frequently disinfected.
- Our teammates are wearing masks at all times.
- Minimal visitors please – We ask you to come alone to allow for social distancing and capacity restrictions.
- If a friend or family member is helping you get to your appointment, we will ask them to wait in the car until you are ready to leave. We’ll call them after your appointment!
- Parents – you can, of course, be here with your kiddos.
- Any visitors are required to be screened.
- As always, all clinical instruments, equipment, treatment rooms and hard surfaces are thoroughly sterilized and sanitized for each patient.
- Our doctors and team members are wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), per current ADA and CDC guidelines.
- You may see some cool, new equipment for the reduction of aerosols. We will show and explain them to you during treatment.
We’ve done a lot of work behind the scenes and are very confident in our preparation and our new processes. You are in excellent hands here. Although some things might look a little different, one thing will remain the same: the doctors and team members who you know and love are still here to care for you and your smile.
Please reach out anytime with questions!