Most people know that when they knock out a tooth during a sporting event that they should get emergency dental care, but there are other instances when you should make an appointment with your general dentist in Aurora, CO outside of your annual visit. These problems may not seem like an emergency, but by taking care of them quickly, you will feel better and look better.
- A missing filling or crown is not simply an inconvenience. You need urgent treatment to protect your teeth.
- A broken tooth can be quite painful. Don’t let it get worse by seeking emergency dental care.
- Toothaches are uncomfortable at best, and many people hope that they just go away. You should not ignore tooth pain.
- Bleeding gums are often seen as an inevitable sign of aging. However, gingivitis can lead to more complicated problems, such as stroke, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes. You should make an appointment with your general dentist in Aurora, CO quickly to resolve the problem.
- Sharp, shooting pain in your jaw is most likely an abscessed tooth. You may not be able to see the infection, but it is raging in your mouth. This is much more serious than a simple toothache.
- Searing pain when breathing or drinking is most likely an exposed nerve. Covering the nerve with a piece of sugar-free chewing gum can provide temporary relief until you can make an appointment with your dentist. Call ASAP.
Find Relief at Your Dentist’s Office
You do not have to suffer from tooth pain and discomfort. Make an appointment with Dr. Mark Braasch by calling 720.325.2460. We’re here five days a week, with early appointments on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 a.m. and extended hours on Tuesdays until 7:00 p.m. We want to be here for you when you need a dentist.