There’s Never a Good Time For a Dental Emergency
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please call our office as soon as possible. We will do whatever we can to see you right away and relieve your pain.
- We are a 5-star rated emergency dentist.
- Prices of emergency procedures vary but dental insurance can help.
- Our dental clinic offers same day, walk in appointments for urgent dental emergencies.
- No dental insurance? No problem! We offer in-house dental plans to help make it affordable.
42% of dental emergencies were because of dental cavities.
62% of emergency visits are for people between the ages of 18 and 44.
Call Us ASAP!
When you are in pain from a toothache or other dental emergency, everything else on your “to do” list gets put on hold. Emergencies seem to happen at the worst instances, when time and money are short. The entire team at Meadow Hills Dental knows just how stressful a dental emergency can be. We want to help. Call us immediately to see our emergency dentist if any of these emergency dental needs arise:
- Cracked Tooth
- Facial Trauma
- Severe bite to the lips or tongue
- Foreign object stuck in the mouth
- Permanent tooth is knocked out
- Pus, abscess, or other signs of infection
Tips to Avoid a Dental Emergency:
- Do not chew hard candy, ice, or popcorn kernels.
- NEVER use your teeth to open or cut things – use scissors!
- Always wear a mouth guard when involved in sports or athletic activities.
As your emergency dentist in the the greater Denver, CO area, our team will do everything possible to get you out of pain and back to your daily routine. Call us immediately and we will do whatever we can to see you as soon as possible.
Walk-ins are welcome and you do not need to have an appointment. Our team offers short-term emergency care but also follows through with long-term solutions and treatment for your current dental issue.
Whether you are experiencing gum pain or need a root canal, we offer a wide range of emergency services.
Our staff is highly trained and excels in professionalism and quality patient care.