With tooth removal, you can rid yourself of pain or discomfort from excess or damaged teeth. This may include wisdom teeth or other teeth that are crowding your mouth and preventing normal tooth development.
Dr. Ley has removed thousands of wisdom teeth with the benefit of IV sedation. He and his team are committed to sound surgical practices and our top priority will always be your well being. Our staff is trained in assisting with anesthesia and IV sedation within our state-of-the-art office. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
10. Because there is limited space for wisdom teeth to erupt and because the surrounding gums are difficult to keep clean, infection and inflammation are common even when there are no apparent symptoms. Research shows that once inflammation takes hold, it is almost impossible to eliminate and may spread to other teeth.
9. Research suggests that oral inflammation associated with wisdom teeth may contribute to preterm or low birth weight infants.
8. Even when wisdom teeth erupt through the gum tissues, they rarely provide any meaningful function and are always difficult to keep clean.
7. In some cases, impacted wisdom teeth develop associated cysts and/or tumors. Removal of such lesions may require extensive procedures to repair and restore jaw function and appearance.
6. With age, the chance for complications related to the removal of wisdom teeth increases.
5. Gum disease and inflammation associated with wisdom teeth may lead to receding gum tissues, deterioration of the jawbone and tooth loss.
4. Wisdom teeth may contribute to crowding of nearby teeth.
3. Even wisdom teeth that seem to be problem-free (asymptomatic) remain a breeding ground for oral infection and inflammation. Research supports the concept that such inflammation may enter the bloodstream and contribute to the development and/or progression of a variety of diseases, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease and stroke.
2. Once it has been determined that a wisdom tooth will not successfully erupt into your mouth and be maintained in a healthy state, early removal of wisdom teeth is associated with faster and easier recovery.
1. The number reason for removing your wisdom teeth is PEACE OF MIND.
Call us today to schedule an appointment!
It’s been decades since I’ve been in an establishment that was so professional, courteous, warm, and efficient. I have referred at least 5 family and coworkers, my daughter will be there in February. Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!
Dr. Brett and the entire staff truly create the most pleasant experience you will ever have going to the Dentist. They are kind, personal and extremely caring. If you have any fears about going to the Dentist, they will put you at ease. Dr. Brett is so gentle, patient and funny. He, and everyone there will make you feel like you’re family. Going to Espire Dental, formerly Levin Family Dental is like going to a spa for your teeth!
Amazing, literally the best dental experience I have ever had. I can’t even begin to describe of lovely the office, staff, and services were.
I receive only the best of care by everyone in this office . They made time for a friend of mine who had a minor emergency that day, she does not even go here. But now wanting to switch to Espire!!!! Five Stars!
Absolute best customer experience, and quality of treatment, I have had at any dentist. I am SO impressed with everyone, both for their personal and clinical skills!