Do not let dental anxiety prevent you from the care that you need.
Many patients feel anxiety about visiting the dentist. For some, it’s just another day. For others, it is stressful and may bring back old memories that cause them to avoid the dentist altogether. In most cases, avoiding treatment can only cause the problem to become more serious. If this sounds like you, it’s okay, and we understand.
- Sedation dentistry is also known as sleep dentistry and is ideal for people who are afraid of dental procedures.
- The cost does vary on the specific procedure but it is typically very affordable, and dental insurance may be able to help with the costs.
- There are several sedation options available to you, and we will guide you through the process so you know what to expect.
- There can be some minor side effects to sedation dentistry, but be assured our expert sedation team will give you all of the information you need.
- Sedation dentistry can help with potentially painful dental procedures.
Patient comfort is the highest priority for our team at Espire Dental. We want each patient to feel comfortable at each visit as we focus on their complete oral health. For this reason, we offer several options to ease the anxiety a patient may be experiencing.